Sometimes, you just need Lil B to help you feel things.
bday gif for my cute and perfect friend Amber!!
I love u
We have 5 rules,
- When you are wrong admit it, and when you are right shut the fuck up.
- Learn how to fight. What you fought about in the past, stays in the past. Don’t dredge old shit up. Calm your self down, figure out why you are angry and come up with a reasonable solution and be prepared to compromise on that solution. Don’t EVER say anything that will come to regret.
- Leaving, moving out, separating, whatever, means YOU ARE DONE. There is NO going back from that. This is not to be used to get what you want and have him crawling back to you or whatever stupid shit reason there was.
- You will fall out of love. The trick is not to fall out of love at the same time. This is not Disney, there is no fucking prince coming to sweep you off your feet. This is a partnership, when one is down the other picks you up and visa versa. Shit will go wrong, that’s okay. Just deal with it learn from it, laugh about it. Marriage is an adventure with ups and downs.
- Learn to compromise. If something really means something to your partner, figure out how to do it. And if it’s not possible, accept it and wait until it is. I want to live by the ocean, but we’re not throwing our careers away for it, just waiting for the right opportunity. He wants to be a mad scientist one day, he knows he has to wait until we move out of our condo and have a garage.
I need to remember these for next time. (Ok, Thx, Reddit.)
basically how i try to dress every day
Where is train
let’s rebuild from disaster, i suppose
Here is a fat puppy.
me and everything in my life